Friday, September 14, 2007

SJC license suspended

The State of Alaska suspended the College's license to operate effective September 11th, 2007 according to a letter posted on the ACPE website. Scroll down to the September 11th update to open the letter in .pdf format. You'll need Adobe Reader to view it.

The reason for the suspension seems to be due to the loss of the surety bond, and failure to secure a new one. License can be reinstated if a new bond is secured.
If SJ does not secure a new bond, what then?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't many of the buildings held in trust, owned by the PC USA or Synod of Alaska-Northwest?

Anonymous said...

I was looking for a company to deal with my contract bonds as the people I used in the past stopped offering bonds to meet my needs (I build property). I managed to get a free bond quote but is there anywhere else I could try? I did a quick search on google but nothing much came up offering instant quotes like they had on the site I used.