Saturday, October 18, 2008

Alaska Day


For those you who did not attend the Alaska Day Parade I thought you might like to see a photo of the Sheldon Jackson Childcare Center marching in the parade. I think a real BIG THANKS needs to go out to Lolly Miller for not only her 20 years of service but for hanging in there and helping save the Childcare Center. She and a very dedicated Board should be credited for all they did to save one more piece of Sheldon Jackson. I’m sure that Sheldon Jackson the man is smiling down on them!

From me, Lolly thanks for all you have given to SJ and to Sitka. There are scores of families all across Alaska and the US who have been blessed by you caring so much for the kids. Thanks, you are the best!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Lolly is a rockstar.

The World At A Lost said...

Thats awesome, I wasn't sure if the center actually made it! Lolly ROCKS!!!!