Friday, August 31, 2007

Employment & enrollment updates

I haven't heard much in a while about folks finding work, but some have this past month. Pat Sheahan is working at Sitka Counseling and Prevention Services. Cerissa Payment declined an offer at Raven's Way to accept a position as Case Coordinator at Youth Advocates. Mike Kaplan returns to UW to complete his Phd, and is working at the University.

Please let me know of others...

As for students, I've heard that Karissa has moved to Anchorage to attend APU. I'd love to hear about more of you. Post comments on the site, write on my wall in Facebook, or email me at peoplecallmebryner@yahoo.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm up here with Karissa too :)

She just left on her first expedition up here. Hope she has fun.

Rebecca said...

I saw Louise Driver and Len Lambert at the fair. Louise said that you (Bill) were up at APU now.

Anonymous said...

Brandy, Sarah, Kiara, Sandy, Kat and Dennis are all at UAS Junea, Jakala is in Juneau as well, but only taking one class as part of the teachout

Anonymous said...

Heather Garrison is working at Sitka Counseling and Prevention. Angie Kulp is working at the Police Dept. as a Dispatcher. Dr. Cote is working as an adjunct professor in Oregon. Ginny Blackson is the librarian for Sitka High School and her husband is employed with the school district as well.